Sign Up to Get Access to this Free Report
Keep Your CEO-Self In The
Create your mental and emotional wellness plan so you don't flip your lid and blow up your business when the shit hits the fan.
Running a Business Can Run Down Your Mental Health
Did you know there is an inherent connection between entrepreneurship and mental health challenges?
Entrepreneurs have a higher prevalence of mental health challenges than the general population.
There’s an irony in this: people who are on the energetic, motivated, and creative side are both
1) more likely to be entrepreneurial and
2) more likely to experience strong emotional states…
In fact, in one survey, 49% of the entrepreneurs surveyed reported having a mental health condition, with depression and anxiety being two of the top three.
It’s common for business plans to cover financial, sales, marketing, and operations.
So why not include mental health?
As whole humans who own small businesses, a mental health plan should be part of your business strategy.
"The Mental Health for Entrepreneurs workshop created and presented by Shulamit should be required coursework in every MBA program. Shulamit is a clear, compassionate teacher with a comprehensive grasp of the complicated, competing demands of business - especially for women. She worked with me to tailor her material to align with the culture and needs of our cohort. She adapted to our emergent process, learning alongside us about what worked and what needed working on. She brought forward important perspectives and distilled vast information into practical, useful and highly effective information. She is bright, funny, committed and above all - a kind, generous human. This is an invaluable resource at a time that is sorely needed. Thank you, Shulamit, for sharing your gifts and talents so generously!"
Shannon Thompson | Birth Mama, Visionary Director and Wild Card, Shakti Rising
With a plan, you will know what to do when the shit hits the fan.
You will know what works–and what doesn't–to support your full CEO-self.
You will have a repertoire of empirically-grounded resources and strategies you can use to address the situation.
But most of all, you can prevent (most) serious problems with preventative measures.
When your emotional life is cared for, your CEO capacities for
- creative thinking,
- and interpersonal skills
can take the fore and you can be your best self in business and in life.
In this two-hour workshop guided by me, a licensed mental health professional, you’ll get tools that are rooted in a holistic approach that, among other things, recognizes the impact of both systems of oppression and spirituality on mental health.
If you are
- A woman business owner who values their mental health
- A self-employed woman who wants to get off the stress hamster wheel
- Contemplating jumping into your side-hustle full-time but don’t want to burn out while doing it.
This in-depth, interactive workshop is for you.
You (and your business) are
Stronger With Support
Running a business is like an emotional rollercoaster.
One minute you’re on the top of the world and the next you want to quit.
You’re isolated and overwhelmed.
Your friends and family don’t get it.
You feel anxious and stressed.
You worry you’re heading for burnout or worse.
You’ve tried all the things–meditation, yoga, essential oils, working out, “clean” eating–and none of it has “worked.”
And sadly, taking time off isn’t on the table right now.
You need your CEO-self to be in good shape in order to run your business.
Good mental health (as defined by you) requires a two-pronged approach: a plan and accountability for implementation.
This live workshop will cover three key areas:
- Learn about the 7 factors of risk to mental health for women entrepreneurs
- Understand the role of trauma and nervous system regulation and dysregulation in mental health
- Map your mental health KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Identify and apply the three principles of stress resilience
- Draft a mental health plan based on your KPIs
- Understand how to use your plan so it doesn’t just stay in the drawer like your business plan does (oops, did I just say that??)
- Apply different tactics to stay accountable for implementation
I work with women business owners to discover what affects their
mental health & create a plan to deal with it in an era of relentless
stressors that can make you lose your shit on the daily.
I get what you’re going through (I’m a business owner myself) and I’m trained to support you (I’m a masters-level, licensed therapist).
For 21+ years I’ve been working in the area of mental health and personal growth. I’ve been self-employed (part-time since 1990 and) full-time since 2016. I’m also a trauma survivor on my own, ongoing mental health recovery journey.
Working with me, you will get:
- the benefit of my training and expertise as a mental health professional and certified clinical trauma professional,
- my understanding of the impact of entrepreneurship, spirituality and systems of oppression on mental health, and
- the compassion that comes from working with someone who gets it–who gets both entrepreneurial and mental health struggles.